Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
1) New Push to Topple Affordable Care Act Looms. The Wall Street Journal, May 29 2018.
Republicans want to give states more control over health policy.
2) CMS Reveals Rural Health Strategy . The Star Tribune, May 29, 2018.
They unveiled their plan to better severe people in rural communities.
3) Iowa’s Medicaid Program Has Been Overbilled by $25 Million. Des Moines Register, May 29, 2018.
Iowa’s Medicaid program over billing has lead to a new collections strategy.
4) UnitedHealthcare partners with lap companies. The Star Tribune, May 25, 2018.
The company boasts value based programs with better outcomes and lower costs.
5) Bill to create health care price controls in California dies. The Associated Press, May 25 2018.
A proposal to create government price controls on healthcare in California doesn’t pass.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.
P.S. If you or your patients are interested in consumer healthcare issues, check out myhealthspin.com.