Lori-Ann Rickard is a nationally known public speaker in the field of healthcare law, and regularly conducts speaking and training engagements before local, regional and national groups on the complex challenges facing the healthcare industry.
Ms. Rickard has lectured and conducted trainings for St. John Health System, Beaumont Hospital, Quincy Medical Group, Oakwood Health System, Michigan Peer Review Organization, National Congress on Healthcare Compliance, among others.
Some of her presentations include:
- Is the Sky Falling? Name, SSN, DOB, Address all on the web@XYZMedicalPractice – Is your practice prepared?
- Cashing in on Technology and How it Impacts your Practice
- The Dark Side of the EMR and How to Live with it
- Hot Topics in EMS Today
- Running a Medical Practice 101
- Riding Along with HIPAA
- Disaster Planning for Physicians
- Medicare Appeals and Compliance Update
- Planning the Plan: EMS Agencies Roles in the Disaster Planning Community
- Cultivating Your People
- Compliance: Maintaining Effectiveness & Joint Ventures
- HIPAA Security, The Final Frontier – Maybe?
- Moving Forward with HIPAA, What’s New, What’s Next?
- Solutions to HIPAA Implementation
- Employment Strategies for Physician Offices: What Every Employer Should Know
- ABC’s of CPT- How to Determine if a Problem Exists
- Compliance: Do the Right Thing, It’s Good for Business
- Compliance Effectiveness: How Buy-In Generates Effectiveness (Keep Your Wealth)
- Healthcare Fraud: The Crime of the Millennium
- Risk Assessment
- Physician Compliance Training
- Compliance: Back to Basics
- Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered. The Physician Alliance, September 15, 2017
- Webinar: HIPAA, The “Doc Fix” and its Legal Ramifications, July 1, 2015, 11 a.m. EST
- Compliance The importance of following the rules even when your doctor does not, March 11, 2015
- HIPAA Risk Assessment. Is Your Practice at Risk?, November 4, 2014
- Health Tech and the Law: Opportunistic or Risky? gloStream, October 3, 2013
- HIPAA: New Changes Is Your Practice Ready? The Physician Alliance, Oct 23, 24, 2013
- Best Practices on Developing a Strategic Business Plan: ICD-10, Meaningful Use and Payor Reform, Nov. 19, 2013
- HCAM Region 4: ICD-10, Stage 2 Meaningful Use and the HITECH Act, Nov. 22, 2013
To request a speaking or training engagement, contact Rickard & Associates at (586) 498-0600 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.