Healthcare continues to change from day to day and year to year. Over the past few years, we have seen a tremendous amount of changes in the healthcare industry.
We can help you stay on top of the latest news that affects your everyday life. Subscribe to stay up to date. (To subscribe to our blog click here).
Experts have stated that changes will continue in 2023.
Some changes we might see in 2023 include:
- An increase in wearable medical devices. These can include things like personal health trackers, devices that can monitor blood pressure, and even devices to monitor mental health.
- More remote healthcare options. The past few years saw a spike in telehealth and virtual appointments. This will continue into 2023 and is expected to expand even more.
- Research surrounding artificial intelligence and the use of artificial intelligence in healthcare is expected to expand further in 2023.
- Healthcare delivery will expand. This expansion will likely be driven by retail companies such as Amazon and Walmart.
- An increase in focus on the well-being of healthcare employees. This focus will stem from burnout, shortages and other issues that healthcare professionals have faced over the past few years.
Healthcare continues to evolve daily.
Technology changes greatly impact the healthcare industry.
As focus areas and problem areas change, healthcare professionals are forced to adapt. We can help your practice adapt to changing regulations, trends and laws.
Advancements in technology and other areas still need to remain compliant with healthcare regulations when used by healthcare professionals.
If you need help with your healthcare practice’s legal needs, contact Rickard & Associates today.
We know you’re busy. Subscribe to our blog to get updates and news sent directly to your inbox!
We publish vital information on health law topics and news every Wednesday and Friday. To get this important information delivered directly to your mail box, subscribe today!
Do you need help with updating your Business Associate Agreement or negotiating contracts with third-party vendors? We can help. To contact us about your Business Associate Agreement, your vendor contracts or your other legal needs, call us today.