Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
1) Aetna to Pass on Drug Rebates to Consumers. The Wall Street Journal, March 27, 2018.
Aetna will pass drugmaker rebates on to their customers.
2) Birth Control Apps Find A Big Market In ‘Contraception Desert’. National Public Radio, March 26, 2018.
Mobile app that allows patients to order birth control to be delivered to their home is gaining popularity.
3) Inside the collapse of a bipartisan Obamacare deal. Politico, March 26 2018.
Congress unlikely to pass ACA stabilization legislation this year.
4) CVS-Aenta want to be your neighborhood because Zip codes powerfully shape people’s health. The Washington Post, March 26, 2018.
Health insurance CEO says insurance companies need to help people stay healthy.
5) Some Patients’ Private Info Shared by Health Department. U.S. News, March 26, 2018.
Health department employee accidentally released some patients private information to a contractor doing work for the CDC.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.
P.S. If you or your patients are interested in consumer healthcare issues, check out myhealthspin.com.