Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
1) Administration Moving Forward on Drug-Price Transparency Measures. Bloomberg, August 23, 2018.
Trump Administration takes a step forward on drug-price transparency measures.
2) Kansas Governor’s Task Force Support Medicaid Expansion. U.S. News, August 23, 2018.
The task force is recommending that Medicaid now be offered to over 150,000 uninsured residents.
3) Report: Trump administration needs to step up on ‘Obamacare’. The Associated Press, August 23, 2018.
The government office says the HHS must take steps to improve ACA enrollment.
4) Six States To Receive $840 Million In Lawsuit Over ACA Fees. Lincoln Journal Star, August 22, 2018.
The hearing ruled that these six states are entitled to a refund on their state Medicaid programs.
5) Louisiana regulators weigh raising marijuana patient limit. San Francisco Chronicle, August 21, 2018.
Legislators are considering changing rules limiting how many cannabis patients doctors can treat.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.
P.S. If you or your patients are interested in consumer healthcare issues, check out myhealthspin.com.