Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Russian state-sponsored hackers target Covid-19 vaccine researchers The Guardian
Russian state-sponsored hackers are targeting UK, US and Canadian organizations developing a coronavirus vaccine.
- Half of consumers avoid seeking care because it’s too difficult Healthcare Finance
Many people said that the healthcare process is a chore, which leads half of consumers to avoid seeking care.
- UHS settles false claims allegations for $122M Becker’s Hospital Review
United Health Services and two related entities settled with the DOJ for kickback allegations and claims they billed unnecessary inpatient behavioral health services.
- Patient volume rebound not enough to save US hospitals’ Q2 results – experts S&P Global
Despite rising patient volumes, the second quarter could be worse for U.S. hospitals.
- Doctors say experimental care may have rid man of HIV The Detroit News
A man no longer has signs of AIDS following an intense experimental drug therapy aimed at purging dormant virus from his body.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.