Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- CMS’ proposed outpatient payment rule for 2021: 5 things to know Becker’s Hospital Review
CMS released its Outpatient Prospective Payment System proposed rule for 2021, with comments due by October 5.
- Teladoc Health absorbs chronic care company Livongo in $18.5B merger Mobi Health News
Teladoc will acquire Livongo primarily with stocks and a cash consideration.
- 6 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Becker’s Hospital Review
Six resignations were reported from May through July 2020.
- Virus testing in the US is dropping, even as deaths mount The Detroit News
U.S. testing for COVID-19 is dropping, despite many states having ample tests available.
- Scientists develop new way to deliver more drugs through the skin Science Daily
In a study using mice, scientists found applying temporal pressure can create a new way to deliver drugs.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.