Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- HHS outlines public health goals for next 10 years: 5 things to know Becker’s Hospital Review
HHS shared its plan for dealing with the nation’s biggest health challenges in a report published this week.
- Doctor blasts Beaumont Health’s administrators in survey The Detroit News
Many of the Beaumont Health physicians that responded to a survey indicated they are wary of a proposed merger and lack confidence in corporate leadership.
- CMS adds 20% to inpatient Medicare payment for COVID-19 patients Healthcare Finance News
New CMS guidance for Medicare patients will go into effect on September 1, 2020.
- Judge Dismisses Heritage Valley Malware Lawsuit Against Nuance Health It Security
A malware cyberattack affected Nuance, a vendor of Heritage Valley Health System, and it crippled the health system and its workstations.
- Cellphone apps designed to track covid-19 spread struggle worldwide amid privacy concerns The Washington Post
Voluntary usage and limitations of mobile apps have failed to slow the virus’s spread.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.