Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- CMS expands list of telehealth services that can get Medicare reimbursement Fierce Healthcare
CMS added new telehealth services that will be reimbursed by Medicare, to accelerate use of telehealth.
- The collapse of the Beaumont-Advocate Aurora merger: A timeline Becker’s Hospital Review
After many concerns were raised about the proposed merger, the merger was eventually called off.
- Regeneron’s drug becomes first FDA-approved Ebola virus treatment Reuters
The U.S. FDA approved Inmazeb, a drug for adults and children, as the first Ebola virus treatment.
- Facebook to block ads discouraging people from getting vaccines The Detroit News
A new Facebook policy will prevent ads that discourage people form getting vaccines, in an effort to prevent harm to public health efforts.
- 10 things we’ve learned about COVID-19 so far Becker’s Hospital Review
While we still have a lot to learn about COVID-19, we have learned some lessons and know more about the virus than in past months.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.