Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Hospital chiefs warn of next, potentially ‘worse’ COVID-19 wave Becker’s Hospital Review
An increase in COVID-19 cases has hospital personnel warning that another wave of COVID may be coming.
- Teladoc Health data shows virtual mental healthcare boom Healthcare IT News
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a growing demand for virtual mental healthcare.
- Tenet reports $197M loss in Q3 Becker’s Hospital Review
Tenet Healthcare saw revenue decline due to lower patient volumes as a result of COVID-19.
- FDA declines to approve Zosano’s treatment for relieving migraine headaches Reuters
The FDA did not approve a migraine treatment following issues with drug delivery.
- Tracking Covid Shot’s Safety Puts Strain on Health IT Networks Bloomberg Law
While there are many systems in place, limited communications between EHRs might create issues in flagging adverse affects of a vaccine.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.