Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Hospitals take action to avoid ransomware attacks, including preemptive email shutdown Becker’s Hospital Review
After a warning from the FBI of increased hacking activity, hospitals across the country are taking steps to prevent an attack.
- Biogen Alzheimer’s drug closer to approval with U.S. FDA staff backing, shares jump 40% Reuters
Biogen Inc. has shown persuasive evidence that its Alzheimer’s drug is effective.
- Predictive models can help stratify patient risk during and after COVID-19 Healthcare IT News
Clinical decision support and hospital resource-management are important factors when looking at patient risk.
- ‘COVID’ fee showing up on medical bills across the country Becker’s Hospital Review
Healthcare providers are adding COVID fees to patient bills to deal with pandemic expenses.
- New Drug Offers Hope Against MS U.S. News & World Report
A new immunotherapy drug has been successful in fighting multiple sclerosis in animals.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.