Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Cleveland Clinic, Anthem launch concierge heart surgery program for Eli Lilly employees Becker’s Hospital Review
A new concierge heart surgery program launched January 1 as a part of Cleveland Clinic and will offer services to Eli Lilly employees.
- Boston Scientific in $189 million settlement with U.S. states over surgical mesh devices Reuters
Boston Scientific Corp agreed to pay a settlement for a claim that it deceptively marketed its surgical mesh devices to consumers.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Recipients Face Injury Payment ‘Black Hole’ Bloomberg Law
Covid-19 vaccine recipients who suffer a rare injury will have a hard time getting compensated.
- Tech misstep exposes 65,000 patient files at Chicago provider Becker’s Hospital Review
PHI may have been stolen following a technical misconfiguration.
- House passes 15-bill package aimed at curbing drug costs, increasing health care access The Detroit News
The Michigan House approved a bill package to curb healthcare costs.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.