Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Regeneron Drug Reduces Covid Patient Deaths in Large Study Bloomberg
An antibody cocktail reduced the risk of death of hospitalized COVID patients by 20%.
- AMA Launches Telehealth Immersion Program to Promote Sustainability mHealth Intelligence
A new program was launched to help providers optimize and expand their telehealth programs.
- Beaumont and Spectrum Health plan to merge, forming Michigan’s biggest health system Detroit Free Press
Beaumont Health and Spectrum Health signed a letter of intent to unite.
- Grassley meets with moderate House Democrats on lowering drug prices The Hill
A meeting occurred to see if there is a way forward for a bipartisan approach to lowering prescription drug prices.
- Centene to pay $144 mln to settle Ohio, Miss. overcharge claims Reuters
The nation’s largest Medicaid managed care organization will pay money to settle claims that it overcharged Medicaid programs for pharmacy benefit management services.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.