Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Parents hit with $270K medical bill over ‘birthday rule’ inspire changes Becker’s Hospital Review
A couple received a large bill after the birth of their first child, despite being insured.
- UK government halts GP data sharing scheme after ‘mistakes’ were made Healthcare IT News
The UK government has halted its controversial data sharing scheme after multiple mistakes.
- CDC monitoring 200 people in the US after monkeypox exposure Becker’s Hospital Review
A person who traveled from Nigeria to the US was recently diagnosed with the rare illness.
- Sen. Rand Paul torches Fauci, explains asking DOJ for criminal referral against him Fox News
Sen. Paul claimed Fauci was obscuring any relationship he had over gain-of-function research at a Wuhan lab believed to be the origin of COVID-19.
- 3 top executives to depart Beaumont as Spectrum merger looms Detroit Free Press
Three high-level executives at Beaumont Health plan to leave as it finalizes its merger with Spectrum Health.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.