Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Michigan healthcare CEO gets 15 years in prison for $150M Fraud Becker’s Hospital Review
The CEO of a chain of medical clinics was sentenced to prison and ordered to pay $51 million in restitution for fraud, which included administering unnecessary injections.
- HHS watchdog reiterates importance of preventing telemedicine fraud Healthcare IT News
HHS continues to investigate telemedicine and instruct physicians to avoid potential fraud.
- 11% of hospitals plan to change EHR vendor by 2022, ONC data finds Becker’s Health IT
Many hospitals are looking to optimize their EHR.
- FDA Approves ADHD Co-Formulated Treatment HCP Live
The FDA approved new, once-daily tablets for ADHD.
- Alzheimer’s: Aerobic exercise may reduce cognitive decline Medical News Today
A pilot study suggests exercise may reduce cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s patients.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.