Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Virgin Galactic to fly researcher to space for conducting experiments Reuters
Researcher Kellie Gerardi will be flown into space to test new healthcare technologies.
- WHO grants emergency approval to 2nd Chinese COVID vaccine AP
The World Health Organization issued an authorization to use a vaccine made by Sinovac for adults 18 and older.
- Depressive symptoms linked to rapid kidney function decline Medical News Today
A recent study showed a strong correlation between high depressive symptoms and a greater chance of rapid kidney decline with normal kidney function.
- HopeHealth turns around blood pressure and blood glucose problems with RPM Healthcare IT News
Remote patient monitoring allowed the health system to see positive outcomes for patients with blood pressure and blood glucose problems.
- Data of 3.3.M 20/20 Hearing Care Patients Hacked From Cloud Database Health IT Security
Information was accessed and possibly deleted after the provider’s Amazon Web Services cloud storage was hacked.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.