Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Eye clinic cyberattack may have exposed info from 500K patients Healthcare IT News
Hackers of an Iowa group eye clinic demanded a ransom, which was not paid.
- Hemmed In at Home, Nonprofit Hospitals Look for Profits Abroad KHN
Some nonprofit hospitals are opening locations abroad to increase profits.
- Indiana University students sue school over vaccine requirement, allege constitutional rights violated Fox News
Eight students have filed a federal lawsuit alleging that Indiana University’s COVID-19 requirements violate their rights.
- Nearly 900 Chicago nurses strike Becker’s Hospital Review
Staffing concerns have led to over 900 nurses going on strike.
- Waking just one hour earlier cuts depression risk by double digits, study finds ScienceDaily
A new study shows that shifting a person’s sleep window can decrease depression.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.