Most patients continue to be confused about ObamaCare. They are asking their healthcare provider’s for guidance. Your staff should have basic information for patients to help you get paid.
Here are 5 facts you should know about ObamaCare:
1) Most patients are not affected: ObamaCare does not replace Employer Private Insurance, Medicare or Medicaid.
2) Who can use a healthexchange: If a patient does not already have insurance through their employer, they can go to a health exchange to get healthcare insurance.
3) When does Michigan’s heatlhexchange enrollment start: Michigan’s healthcare exchange enrollment starts April 1, 2014.
4) Where to call for ObamaCare help : For patient resources, refer them to ObamaCare or call 1-800-318-2596.
5) Where to call for help in Michigan: In Michigan, patients can call 1-517-367-7293.
Do you need help training your staff about ObamaCare? We can help. CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your email inbox. Click here to Subscribe