Many people signed up for ObamaCare.
Done? Not so fast…..
Every new ObamaCare enrollee should know the following 5 tips:
- ALWAYS carry your ObamaCare insurance card. Make copies. This will save you a ton of time if you have an unexpected doctor visit or trip to the emergency room.
- Understand your plan’s network for your doctor and your hospital. Either ask for a copy of the healthcare providers in your network from your insurance company or look online. Just because your Aunt has ObamaCare and she can go to a certain hospital; doesn’t mean you can.
- Stay “in network.” It will save you time and money.
- Stay “in network,” if possible, even for emergency care.
- Pay your monthly premiums on time and correctly. If you don’t, you will lose your insurance coverage. Make sure you know how much it costs and get the payment in on time.
Make sure you follow these tips. If you don’t, you will pay more and spend a lot of unnecessary time trying to get seen by a doctor or hospital. Having health insurance is great but only if you know how to use it.
If you need other health law information, please do not hesitate to contact our office – we can help. For assistance CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.