Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
1) Appeals court raises doubts on attempt to settle Obamacare litigation. Politico Pulse, March 5, 2018.
A D.C. circuit raising issues at a lawsuit filed against the Obama administration in regards to cost-sharing subsidiaries.
2) Utah House passes Medicaid expansion bill. Desert News Utah, March 5, 2018.
A bill was passed for the federal government to provide Medicaid to to thousands of low income residents.
3) Main Line pharma company plans key study of Fragile X syndrome therapy. Philadelphia Business Journal, March 5, 2018.
Study launched to investigate the use of marijuana for the treatment of fragile X syndrome.
4) Trump Administration Pushes Conservative Goals in Health-Care Market Changes. The Wall Street Journal, March 6, 2018.
Trump administration wants ACA market to include conservative goals.
5) UnitedHealthCare Says It Will Pass On Rebates From Drug Companies to Consumers. New York Times, March 6, 2018.
The insurance company will stop keeping millions of dollars in discounts offered by drug companies to help offset prescription costs to consumers.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.
P.S. If you or your patients are interested in consumer healthcare issues, check out myhealthspin.com.