Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Mergers in the Pharmaceutical Industry Expected to Continue. Reuters. August 19, 2019.
Consolidation in the U.S. healthcare industry is expected to remain a major theme for the rest of 2019. Who is next?
2) Scope of AMCA Data Breach Expands. Becker’s Hospital Review. August 20, 2019.
To date, more than 24.7 million records have been affected in the data breach. This number is expected to rise to more than 26 million.
3) Companies Explore Virtual Care to Cut Healthcare Costs. Star Tribune. August 21, 2019.
Companies continue to incorporate virtual technology to fight rising healthcare costs.
4) Healthcare Innovation Conference to be Held in Detroit. Crains Detroit, August 19, 2019.
HealthQuake Summit seeking applications for its October 7, 2019 conference on the future of healthcare innovation.
5) Hackers steal Hospital’s Website Domain and Email Addresses. Becker’s Hospital Review. August 21, 2019.
A California hospital was forced to change the name of its website and email addresses after its domain was hacked.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.Paragraph
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.