Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Michigan Senate OKs police, firefighter use of EpiPens The Detroit News
The Michigan Senate passed bills allowing police and firefighters to carry and use EpiPens to treat allergic reactions and offering protections to school employees who administer them.
- WHO’s new data reveals high levels of antibiotic resistance worldwide News Medical Net
WHO found widespread antibiotic resistance among 500,000 people with suspected bacterial infections across 22 countries.
- EHRs still posing a big safety risk in many hospitals Healthcare IT News
EHRs still have issues, despite their ability to improve patient safety.
- Telehealth could grow to a $250B revenue opportunity post-COVID-19: analysis FierceHealthcare
Telehealth is poised to take a bigger share of the healthcare market following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wearable sensor may help to assess stress in healthcare workers ScienceDaily
A wearable biosensor may help to monitor stress.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.