Life is hectic, we know, so here’s a recap of the Healthcare Weekly Hot Topics you can’t afford to miss:
- Fired physicians win $10.6M arbitration award against Tenet Becker’s Hospital Review
Two former Detroit Medical Center cardiologists won an arbitration award against Tenet Healthcare, following their termination from hospital leadership positions.
- U.S. officials report more severe allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines Reuters
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is monitoring allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.
- Women are less likely to use video for telehealth care Healthcare IT News
A recent study found that certain groups were less likely to use the video for telehealth care and lower rates of completed visits.
- Bid to address health costs by 3 corporate giants is over The Detroit News
A health venture by Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan is dissolving.
- U.S. to send COVID-19 vaccine to pharmacies in hopes of speeding shots Reuters
The US plans to distribute vaccines through pharmacies earlier than expected as states have struggled to use the supply they have been allocated.
Do you have questions about healthcare issues? We can help. For assistance, CLICK HERE.
Get “News You Can Use” delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. Click here to Subscribe.